Date published: Tuesday 7 March 2017
With the Easter holidays approaching in just over a month, it’s time to start thinking about what to do and how to keep the kids entertained. The team at the Balmer Lawn Hotel have some fabulous ideas for you to consider.
• Stay at the Balmer Lawn Hotel and make full use of our leisure facilities with an indoor pool, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, tennis & squash court & kids club with movie time, Easter egg hunt and board games.
• Paultons Park – only a 20 minute drive from the hotel, it’s a great day out for the whole family.
• Pay a visit to Exbury Gardens who have lots of fun interactive family fun events throughout the Easter holidays and only 20 minutes away, it’s a fabulous way to spend the day.
• New Forest Wildlife Park – only a 15 minute drive from the hotel with lots of animals to see, beautiful woodland trails and play areas, it’s a sure way to keep the kids entertained.
• Longdown Activity Farm – a chance for the whole family to visit the farm and be surrounded by chicks, lambs & bunnies. They will have an Easter trail suitable for the whole family & each child will receive a yummy chocolate treat at the end of the trail.
• Canoeing Easter Egg Hunt – fancy something a little more adventurous, then you can paddle down the Beaulieu River in a canoe whilst hunting for Easter eggs. The whole experience will last approximately 2 hours.
However you choose to spend your Easter, we hope you have a wonderful time & please feel free to pop into the Balmer lawn for a spot of lunch, a cup of tea and if the sun shines, sit outside on our beautiful terrace listening to the fountain and watching the ponies walk by.