We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, articulate and organised individual to join our team. We are looking for an excellent Bar Staff. As you know we always seek to achieve the highest standards of customer care and locally we have an excellent reputation through food, hospitality, weddings, functions and more. Currently number 1 on TripAdvisor. The ideal Bar tender needs to be comfortable helping run the bar, have a strong F&B background and must display good organisational, paperwork, training and customer-relation skills.
In return we can offer the ideal candidate:-
• A rate of pay to suit experience
• Meals on duty
• Continual personal development & training
• Statutory 28 days holiday
• Live in options available
• Two years minimum experience of working in a Hotel/Bar setting in a similar quality establishment- Ideally 4 Star/2 rosettes.
• Must have a understanding of wine and service.
• Working with EPOS
• You will work on a rota basis which includes weekends & evenings (5 days from 7)
• Smart appearance is essential
• Weekend and Bank Holiday work will be required as these are our busiest times.
A very attractive package to attract the best.