Terms & Conditions
Conditions of membership – April 2018
We are constantly reviewing our services and offerings, and we are pleased to announce the following permanent amendments and entitlements to your leisure membership. From 1st April 2018, your annual membership now includes for up to 2 people on any one booking.
- 10% off your food bill Monday to Friday from either the Beresfords or lounge menus.
- 15% off treatments at the Saltus Spa from Tuesday to Thursday.
- Complimentary room hire for future events such as anniversary or birthday parties at the Hotel. A minimum spend of £500 is required to enjoy this entitlement.
- Annual membership is valid for a period of one year.
- Membership is non-transferable, double membership applies to 2 adults of 16 years and over
- At the time of joining must be under the age of 16 years to qualify for family membership.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Please note, children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the gym, sauna or Jacuzzi.
- Leisure members must in a procession of a valid membership access card to access the leisure facilities. As we are committed to ensure the hotel facilities are only accessible to hotel guests and leisure members, the Reception Team are under no obligation to provide replacement or additional cards including members, visiting friends, family members or personal trainers.
- Leisure members attention is drawn to the instructions for the use of the gym equipment and leisure facilities provided. The Balmer Lawn Hotel cannot accept liability for any injury or loss caused by failure to follow these instructions.
- Subject to availability in the leisure area, leisure members can sign for up to 2 adult & 2 child guests at any one time. Adult non-members are charged at £10 per day and child non-members at £5 per day. The Balmer Lawn Hotel retains the right to decline access to non-members even if accompanied by a leisure member, should it be decided the facilities have exceeded safe occupancy limits.
- Membership entitles leisure members to use the facilities every day of the week, however, we reserve the right to withdraw access without notice for refurbishment or any other reason beyond our control.
- No liability is accepted for safekeeping of members or members guest’s belongings left in the leisure club. Lockers are provided & valuables should be deposited in the Hotel safe at Reception.
- Anyone using the facilities under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave the facilities immediately or will not be permitted to enter in the first place if arriving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Anyone who is abusive to a member of staff or is reported of being abusive to a fellow leisure member will be asked to leave the Hotel immediately. and fore may have their membership revoked without recompense kind.
- The Balmer Lawn Hotel reserves the right to refuse any application for membership giving a reason for such a refusal.
- Balmer Lawns the right to terminate your membership at any time without providing a reason for the decision.